I’ve been tagged before to list 6 quirky things about myself, but because I love Blair’s blog, Delight By Design so much, I was more than happy to think of 6 more things.
1) You might think I’m a girly girl from the looks of my blog, but I love sports just as much or slightly more so than I do design. GO COWBOYS! Tony Dorsett, and touchdown were my first words. I was taught well! 🙂 In fact I am watching them beat the you know what out of the SF 49ers. My apologies to my readers who are Niner fans.
2) I have about 600 songs that I’ve downloaded off Itunes, but I don’t have an ipod. Go figure!
3) I wash my hair with bottled water. I live in the country and we have a well. My hair used to get so fried when I washed my hair, so I started going this route. I have a filter, a Johnathan to be exact, and no that didn’t help.
4) I would rather stay at home than hang out with people who don’t have my best interest in mind. I guess you could say I’ve been scarred by evil girls that I worked with at my previous job. They used to hold up my purses ask how much I paid for them, give me hell because I used to like to dye my hair, would make up stories about me because they couldn’t handle that I won awards for my customer service and because I had internships at two local television stations. Oh and if I couldn’t go to their parties, they’d try to start fights. I listen to people say how wonderful their girlfriends are to them, and how they couldn’t make it without their girlfriends. I shouldn’t complain seeing as my mom is my best friend, but I would like to know what it’s like to have a bunch of girls to hangout with and that are nice! I’m jealous of all these people on myspace and facebook…damn them! lol
5) I have a very hard time crying…even when I try. But if I hear, read or see anything on the mistreatment of pets, when someone has lost a pet, or anything that has to do with pets…I will start balling. I think “pets” are the best family! 🙂
6) I won’t back down…I have goals that I want to accomplish, I am pretty competitive when it comes to certain things, and I am my worst critic. I guess you could say one of my favorite musicians wrote this for me- “You can stand me up at the gates of hell, but I won’t back down. I’m gonna stand my ground, won’t be turned around, and I’ll keep this world from dragging me down.” As quoted by the legendary Tom Petty.
Here are three of my peeps that I’m tagging!