I was tagged by Little House On Green this week, to list seven random/weird things about myself. This is harder than I thought!!!!
1) I have over 600 songs on my computer, but don’t have an ipod!
2) I have just recently learned that photographing around the yard is a stress reliever!
3) My Grandma is my 87 year old child. I give her speeches before we go places about not talking about people’s appearances. Just yesterday I regretted not giving her a speech before her doctor’s appt, when will I ever learn? lol
4) My favorite song is Las Mananitas. It’s the Happy Birthday song in Spanish, but it has been used as my Graduation from college song, and just about everything else!
5) If somebody won’t do something for me or help me do something, I’ll do it myself. From moving furniture, to cutting my own bangs…if I want to do something, I won’t wait.
6) I can imitate Aunt Bee on the Andy Griffith show, and I irritate my mom when I imitate Karen’s voice from the Will & Grace show.
7) I made my mom an etsy shop today with her Christmas ornaments. I forgot how hard it is to make a shop!!!! I should be paid for this lol!
Ornaments on Etsy
Here comes the toughest part, tagging somebody. I would love ALL of you who wish to participate to do so, as I would love to hear seven things about you!