My blogging buddy/etsy pal, Dear Alison tagged me last weekend, and being the busy slacker I am, I’m getting this done on a Tuesday night. Sorry Ali!
4 Things I did today
1. Finished my scarf, based on Saks 5th Avenue colors of the season lol
2. Had my grandma (official etsy photographer) take pictures of me with the scarf on
3. Listed my scarf on etsy
4. Promote, promote, promote!!!
4 Things On My To Do List
1. Make my mom a shop on etsy, she’s trying to sell her quilted ornaments (super cute.)
2. Take my grandma to the doctor in the am!
3. Job searching….it’s getting old!
4. Work on my dresser. I want it back in my room!
4 Of My Guiltiest Pleasures
1. Biting my nails. I have tmj which kicks me in the butt in times of stress. I’ve been super stressed lately, and my nails finally grew because my jaw was giving me headaches. It drove me nuts. I guess I must not be stressed anymore, as I was finally able to bite my nails again. Life is good!
2. Watching The Hills! Not liking Doug and Stephanie too much.
3. Blogging. I love to write, what can I say????
4. Taking pictures. I am the picture queen of my family!
4 Random Facts About ME
1. I speak spanish as well as english.
2. I love Charles Barkley
3. I wish Keith Olbermann was my dad. He’s so witty, and full of life. I want to hook him up with my mom!
4. I want to be a reporter when I “grow up.” I’ve had the internships, graduated from college…go hornets!, and all that’s left is paying the bills, and keep working at making my dream come true!!!!
4 Bloggers I am tagging