Visual Vamp tagged me a few weeks ago to list 6 quirky things about myself. I’d like to first and foremost apologize for taking so long to complete this!
1) I’m such a gemini. At times I can go with the flow while other times, I have to be in control.
2) I hate feet, they gross me out. I appreciate all they do for me, but I hate looking at them. I get grossed out when people touch their feet in front of me. YUCK! Babies feet are okay, but other than them….please don’t touch them in front of me!
3) I am afraid of being trapped…in life and in general!
4) I am not the cleanest person in the world, but my closet is organized by size, length, color and season!
5) Every night I say dios le bendiga to my grandma…and won’t leave until she says the same thing to me. I always feel better knowing that I’m being blessed!
6) I run from clutter.
and since I don’t play by the rules at times…I’d like to add one more person
If anybody else would like to play along please be my guest…you all know I wanted to tag all of you!